Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seed/Nuts

Options
  • 28-03-2007 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭

The birds are doing their best to eat me out of house and home this year...
    Anyone know where I can buy large bags of seed and nuts cheaply anywhere between Clondalkin and Enfield?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Woodies DIY do big packs of seed and nuts. I found them the cheapest.

Yeah, the wee critters are hungry at the moment... I also make my own "fat snacks" with lard and seed/nuts for them....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I don't know your area but I find that Garden Centres or DIY outlets are much more expensive that pet shops. Jollies (Newry) have great value if you buy in bulk. Visit your local Pet Food supplier and see if they will sell you 10kg or 20kg sacks instead of the tiny plactic bags usually on the shelves. I found most shops did me a great deal! You can also get great value for bulk buying on the Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭jmkennedyie

The Orchard Garden Centre on the road between Lucan and Celbridge normally has a couple of big sacks of peanuts for sale...that's where I get mine...

Advertisement