Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Place for Valet in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-03-2007 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm trying to find a good place to have a valet done on my car in Dublin (Northside or City Centre ideally). Anyone on here have good experience they can report or any places they can recommend? Hopefully you can help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭h2s

I think Sheriff Street has one, and it does a variety of payment options. For example they could take your wheels as part payment.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I hear good things about www.carcraft.ie haven't tried them myself but will do in the near future as my car could do with a good machine polish.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Thanks milltown. I'll look into that. Anyone else have anything positive to offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

Car Craft are brill, and good guys to boot.

Advertisement