Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tracking for NCT

Options
  • 28-03-2007 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Ive to get the tracking done on my 323F before its NCT next week.

How much does it usually cost, how long does it take and anyone know anywhere in the Rathfarnham, Templeogue, Tallaght area that does it? ANd do I have to book it in or can I just drop in and have it done on the spot?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

There is a place up near the square : i think its called square fit. on the same road as the college entrance. Drop it in there and they will sort it out!!
    I think it was €40 to get it done and they would be one of the best around the area for it with no need to book it in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

jonny24ie wrote:
    There is a place up near the square : i think its called square fit. on the same road as the college entrance. Drop it in there and they will sort it out!!
    I think it was €40 to get it done and they would be one of the best around the area for it with no need to book it in!

Cheers thanks Johnny!

Advertisement