Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leonidas Chocolates

• 28-03-2007 12:15pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering where they still have shops in Dublin. Last time I had some was from the mall off Dawson Street. I'll use this as my last resort but is there any other Leonidas shops still knocking around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

There is that one just off dawson street in hibernian way, they also have a shop in blackrock shopping centre, just at the entrence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

According to the website, theres a store in clontarf too. "The Food Room, 46 Clontarf Road".

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Ah, the food room is on the Clontarf Road and is only new. I'll be in that direction in the next few days and check it out. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

There's one in the shopping centre in Blackrock. It's upstairs as you're coming in the main door on the left.

Advertisement