Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wheres the best place to go to get a tattoo designed?

Options
  • 28-03-2007 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭

or who in fact?

okay so i know what i want (basically) and where and pain isnt a issue but i dont know really where to go for this. im from galway so i cant be in and out to someone since im not too fond of either place in galway

i was hoping i could get someone i could pay to help me design it and i could bring it over with me in the summer to get it done while im in the states. i just want it to be part of my holiday memory like with my other tattoo.

does anyone know of anyone i could get in contact with or the best way of going about this? sorry if this thread annoys anyone im just trying to figure out if i could travel one month up to dublin talk to someone, then up again a month later and get a design from them. im a bit confused i guess since this is 2nd tattoo and the first one was simple.

ideally i'd like the time to look around and make up my own mind but i dont think thats really a option for me living away. even if a few names and places in dublin that work in colour and are really good helping create something new, that way i could spend a day walking around.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

maybe get looking around on the internet for places that you are going to on holiday. get on some local boards there and ask around. Itd be hard to get someone to design a tattoo for you, because its usually the artist themselves who will be tattooing you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Must resist ms paint

il do one for sh!ts and giggles

ok well its just some words, but words mean alot :D
    as some girl found out on modblog

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Your a b@stard :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Ooooh.

Competition now, emmet??

theres no competition :D ms paint cannot stand up to the power of photoshop! even if i do suck, give me paint shop pro and il whip ya something lovely up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

your not infact implying that we give you psp are ya?!
    gwan whip up sumtin nice...!

haha of course not
    hmm ok well ive class in an hour but il try do something and not just text, i could do with the practice im sure ;)

edit: quick sketch, artistic impression though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

You just out-do yourself every time, Wilburt!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 KittyPage

Where are you going to be in the US? I can suggest some shops for you. We'll be at Metalworks April through June, if you are in the area, stop in. Otherwise just message me on here, and I'll give you a few really good shops and artists.

Advertisement