Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile version of boards

Options
  • 28-03-2007 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

I recently subscribed to the 3 mobile network and got a prepay contract that allows unlimited mobile web surfing.

I spend alot of time on boards.ie while on my computer. When I got the phone I thought it would be good to do the same, unfortunately Boards.ie is very difficult to use on a mobile phone screen.

What I was thinking and I dont know is this the correct place to post this thread.

Is it possible to have a mobile version of boards.ie.

I know of vBulletin sites that have this

e.g.

The first loox forum has two verions

A regular vBulletin version

and

a mobile version

vBulletin might even support publishing mobile versions of forums as a configuration setting.

This would be a fantastic feature if it could be implemented.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You can change your style to the mobile version here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/index.php?styleid=40.

It's available from the Boards.ie DHTML dropdown at the top there:

Boards.ie>Change Styles>Mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭leahcim

Thats fantastic.

Thanks for the info.

Advertisement