Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Centra on the Quay

• 28-03-2007 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

Hey folks is this place gone really dear now deli wise or was I just over charged??

I got a medium roll with wedges and cheese and was charged 4.39 for it , I thought this was a bit steep , Ive gotten them there before for under 3euro , what the hells the story?

I was rushing and getting a few things and didnt realise til I got back to work , I would a questioned it below if I noticed it................Yea Yea I know Im a tight ass but sure how as ever I wont be going in again Ill just head to subway there medium sub melts are only 4euro and much nicer.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Always seemed decent enough....funny I think that really as I used to work their for a few months when I was REALLY stuck for a job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Well Ive worked in a deli myself when I was stuck and never did we charge 4.39 for a medium spicy wedge roll.

Least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Hey folks is this place gone really dear now deli wise or was I just over charged??

I got a medium roll with wedges and cheese and was charged 4.39 for it , I thought this was a bit steep , Ive gotten them there before for under 3euro , what the hells the story?

I was rushing and getting a few things and didnt realise til I got back to work , I would a questioned it below if I noticed it................Yea Yea I know Im a tight ass but sure how as ever I wont be going in again Ill just head to subway there medium sub melts are only 4euro and much nicer.

That would cost €1.99 in Freshways by the Cleaboy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

You were overcharged. They aren't that expensive.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Sounds about right for Dublin, but admittedly a bit steep for Waterford alright..

Stop complaining Yellar.. stuffing yer face with wedge rolls, ya wont be able to fit on yer new bike if ya keep eating junk like that.. :D

• Advertisement

ToxicPaddy wrote:
    Sounds about right for Dublin, but admittedly a bit steep for Waterford alright..

Stop complaining Yellar.. stuffing yer face with wedge rolls, ya wont be able to fit on yer new bike if ya keep eating junk like that.. :D

You leave my bike outa this!
    Your just sickened I didnt go for the blaa and red lead like you would!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Have the still got that fu**ing speaker nagging you through the window?

Roen wrote:
    Have the still got that fu**ing speaker nagging you through the window?
    No Thank fup , thats gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Woooo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

hey i used to work dere for 7 years (but never in de deli) n de deli wouldn't be that expensive... it would hav been a mistake would be my guess... a medium roll wit only wedges n cheese should hav been no more dan €3

@ Cabaal - When did u work dere... quite sure we know each other!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

lassykk wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

Back in the summer of 2002, did stock/store-rooms and stuff and off-license,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

that's a long old time ago... i always worked in the stores/off license... i can't tink who u r... i'm seamus by the way... 2002 was the summer b4 i started college so its a bit of a blur... wots ur name (see if it jogs my memory)

Advertisement