Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Dublin do a custom tat 4 me?

Options
  • 28-03-2007 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Its a simple litttle design of an ant (Its Prodigys old logo)
    Just plain black filled.
    Not that I know but it looks fairly simple.
    How much etc?
    Im down for the next couple of weeks.
    I could mail u the pic 4 sample.

Ta.

Dont have one, always wanted this one though. Hope it wont :eek:

P.S For anyone that cares, it's the same as the tat on the girl in Smack My Bitch Up video.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

if its small enuf.. eg about 2 inches.. id say no more than 50 - 60 bucks.. anything more is robbery..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Most places seem to have a blanket minimum charge for tattoos though, tends to be about 80, so you're probably looking at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

In my experience it's usually e10 per ten minutes anywhere half decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

well our minimum charge is 50bucks in the shop... we dont charge by the minute or hour.. we charge by the tattoo. - swineline tattoo studio, waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You could bring the design along to any tattoo place or artist and they'd do it for you. Mine was a custom design, and it was no problem getting it done. Look at the tattoo artists portfolios, do a little ground work, it's the only way. Don't expect someone else to do the research for you!

• Advertisement
Advertisement