Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a Lava lamp

Options
  • 28-03-2007 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody

I would like to buy a lava lamp. However I would like to have a choice of colours and types.

Where is the best place to get it?

Thank you in advance for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

You'll see loads of them in small shops in town. A lot of the cheap shops have them. Try places like the Ilac Centre, Talbot Street, St. Stephen's Green centre etc. I got one a few years ago in what was Roches Stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The Gadget Shop in the Jervis Shopping Centre. Also, Arnotts, same location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the_syco wrote:
    The Gadget Shop in the Jervis Shopping Centre.

pretty expensive in there compared to the bric a brac shops in talbot street, op there is a shop beside gerry keane decorators that sells them at a reasonable price

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Thank you a lot. I put all the addresses in my map and I'll get one lamp soon. Tune my guitar, the lava-lamp is on the way!!! :-)

Advertisement