Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Artwork

Options
  • 28-03-2007 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

US art
    hp7childusyz4.jpg

UK children's version
    hp7childukut2.jpg

UK adult
    hp7adultukzj3.jpg

Comments

Hah! Love the way there's a picture of her on the adult version :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Ah damn, I ordered the adult, trying to look all mature. Thats her goodbye note on that version then is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I always get the childrens one's as I think they're always the best. The adult one looks crap IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Ah sure, I'm not in it for the artwork. Its what insid ethat counts. Dont know if ya know about the hullaballo regarding Metallica's self-titled album. the Black cover on it, people not being happy yadda yadda yadda, then the drummer says something along the lines of "who cares what its like on the outside, the colour of it, its whats on the inside that counts(meaning the cd and the music it contained). So something similar here for me*

* Sorry for long, kinda stupid post, but it just explains why I dont care

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

On the US one the cover extends right around to the back, and Voldemorts on it, the first time he's ever been on it. Definite one on one fight to the death me thinks

• Advertisement
Advertisement