Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Friday

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

/cheer - now if only work would do the same thing and give me Friday off!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Steibhin

I emailed a lecture earlier in the week (also known as 'Monday') and he said that his Friday lecture would be going ahead. He's French though. I explained to him that the pubs would be closed and we can eat no meat. Still said it was going ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

Where is he supposed to be giving it? He might find it a bit hard to give a lecture if the building is shut!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Why did I just get an image of Abelard and Heloise down by the lake in all their period gettup practicing french grammer. Jesus its too early in ze'moaning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Steibhin wrote:
    I emailed a lecture earlier in the week (also known as 'Monday') and he said that his Friday lecture would be going ahead. He's French though. I explained to him that the pubs would be closed and we can eat no meat. Still said it was going ahead.

That is so funny!

• Advertisement
Advertisement