Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tommy Hilfiger shop to open on Barronstrand St.

• 28-03-2007 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

The Phoenix column in the News & Star reports this week that the Hilfiger group are to open a retail unit in the old Knox's on Barronstrand St.

Let's hope this is the start of a good run for retail in the city centre.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Is that the place down near the quay opposite the AIB? Good to see a big company like that setting up. Should be quite popular I'd say. I saw them advertising for staff in the Munster last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭mad man

Good News.Hopefully it will be seen as a vote of confidence and start a trend.More shops like these and less Mobile phone stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

They opened one up here in Galway on Shop st. a few months back. Naturally I stayed well away from the place but its great to see we're starting to get a few good shops. First of many I hope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Bards

Work already underway in Knox's... will do wonders for Doc Fitz too:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

It'll be interesting to see the price tags on clothes!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I wouldnt be surprised if it Doc Fitz who has it and opening a franchise shop.. Makes perfect sense since he does sell a lot of TH stuff..

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭portlairge

consortium from galway own it.

Advertisement