Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wind turbine for WIT - is this for real?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,109 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Sully wrote:
    Apparently most residents are in agreement - thats the ones who went to the DIT presentation. Those who didnt are holding out.

isn't that just typical of ireland? Object to something new - then refuse to actualy go and learn about what you are objecting to, and moan louder. fracken wonderful.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

As promised (very late I know) attached are the pictures I took of the posters showing what the turbine should look like when built..

I think if you just zoom in on the pic you will see it. Sorry if its not clear, its taken from my mobile.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

still is going to look kinda out of place, but sure you never know it might grow on people :)

Advertisement