Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 28-03-2007 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭

HEY PEOPLE
    WE ARE AN ORIGINAL BAND BASED IN CO>LAOIS AND WE CURRENTLY NEED TO EXPAND OUR SOUND TO RECORD AND PERFORM NEW MATERIAL ASAP!
    IF YOU ARE MALE FEMALE AND PLAY PIANO OR GUITAR AND CAN SING HARMONYS THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US NOW!!!
    www.myspace.com/northstarfusion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭Edja

So what kind of stuff do yuo play, and how old are you??!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

Hey EdJa
    All Pics,sounds And Info Are On The Myspace Page! Just Log On And Its All There! What Do You Do Exactly!!

Nimbo

Crap! I don't havea PC at home, and myspace is blocked here! You'll have to tell me what you do!!!
    I play mostly bluesy/folky kind of stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

hey edja
    WE ARE A 3 PIECE BAND IN LAOIS AT THE MO AGED IN OUR EARLYS 30 S AND DOIN ALL OUR OWN STUFF! WHERE ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU PLAY?????

Well, as it happens, I am in Laois! In my early to mid 30's and in a 2 piece for the last 2/3 years gigging around Laois, Kildare mainly, but have done Carlow, Kilkenny, and a rather nice Golf Club called Doonbeg on a few occasions in Clare! Class!

We play anything like snowpatrol, dylan, Bowie, Nirvana, Clapton, all mostly unplugged acoustic sound. But recently I have bought a tele and introduced that to the mix. Still finding our feet with that.

We havent played a lot this year, only twice, once in Citywest and once in Egans Portlaoise, but we are always well received for our setlist which is not your average stuff at all, and our sound (we use the Bose L1 System Model 1 http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_STATIC_PAGE_EVENT&url=/musicians/products/l1_model1/product_l1_m1_1b1.jsp (model 2 only came out in the states a few weeks ago))! But the sound is so crisp and clear and thats what people comment on.

I don't have a PC or internet access at home, and am limited by what I can see here at work, so can you tell me a little more about yourselves?

• Advertisement
Advertisement