Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Device to clip nose hair??!

• 29-03-2007 1:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭

Lads, is there any device out there to clip nose hair? I'm not the most hairiest of fellas (body wise) but have am afflicted by gastly amounts of nose hair, so much so that bits grow out of my nostrils and sometimes meet over my septum. I sometimes use a small scissors but can always get the right cut! I also sometimes light up a cotton bud and singe the hair but that's just plain dangerous and stupid!

Anyone else out there suffer the same and what do you do to safely remove it?!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

The only acceptable way to remove these would by by either
    • Consuming vast amount of flaming sambucca
    • Pulling them out with your fingers during an excavation
    • Using heavy machinery in a new and amusing away. I suggest a hedge trimmer or circular saw.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

MarkR wrote:
    • Consuming vast amount of flaming sambucca
    • Pulling them out with your fingers during an excavation
    • Using heavy machinery in a new and amusing away. I suggest a hedge trimmer or circular saw.

:) Any of the above or this might work either

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Edit/ double post

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i bought an ex an nose trimmer once, he stopped using it when we broke up the next i seen him, i laugh so much, it was like he had a dead animal up his nose :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Go into a chemist and get a nose/ear hair trimmers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

dtm100-blowtorch-flame-web.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

irishbird wrote:
    i bought an ex an nose trimmer once, he stopped using it when we broke up the next i seen him, i laugh so much, it was like he had a dead animal up his nose :D
    AAAARGH! A girl!!!
    Where's my pants?!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thaedydal wrote:
    dtm100-blowtorch-flame-web.jpg

Remind me never to look for help over in PI :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,337 ✭✭✭Archeron

Be proud of your nose hair, and at every opportunity, wave it like its your favourite flag. Its what seperates us from the animals.

There's far too much talk of personal grooming going on in here. That's wimmen's stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

zaph wrote:
    Remind me never to look for help over in PI :eek:

This is not PI I am just another poster and under no obligation to offer sane and sensible replies.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

Sparks400 wrote:
    :) Any of the above or this might work either

I'll prob get myself one of these....I'd say it could also double up to remove the fluff from my ever deepening belly button!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

doesn't smell so great, but get up close with a cig-lighter. No more hair!

Advertisement