Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Court renting - short notice

Options
  • 29-03-2007 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Looking for a court to rent at short notice for tonight and/or tomorrow for even half an hour. Been ringing around all morning like a spanner ... anyone know anywhere with a half decent court with a reasonable chance of being available at short notice? (half court would be fine as well)

Preferably in South / South West Dublin, but mneh, Northside would be ok too.

Thanks,

Phil.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Where have you tried?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Ugh bunches of places, just looking for Leisure Centre in Yellow Pages and ringing. Tried the Arena as well just in case ;)

Anyway eventually got Tallaght Leisure Centre, but you can't book over the phone ... AGH! Anyway, hopefully it's still available this evening when I get outta work.

Phil.

Ya spanner :p Photo shoot for playgirl?

Gun Show, tickets €15 adults, €5 children. Come early to get good seats!

I presume you're not the leading role then :p

• Advertisement

Naw, I'm just sellin tickets ;)

Advertisement