Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday...park...anyone?

Options
  • 29-03-2007 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

are we doing any training on sunday? wouldnt mind going down for a bit myself. Is keith available this sunday?
    thoughts anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

unfortunately (as explained to Des) sundays just don't work for me. I've family commitments that I can't put aside and Saturday and sunday's are dead. Will be there next wednesday though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

Should be back next wednesday.

Cheers,

Mikie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

I'm on for training on Sunday.

Are the DCU pitches open on the weekend? Otherwise park is fine too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

yea im up for it, prefer the park tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

hey guys,

i won't make sunday...i'm heading up to donegal.
    My foot still hasn't healed properly yet anyway!

Will be there next wednesday though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Sorry lads

Don't think I make it this weekend, I'll keep you posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kaizersoze123

Well thats............3 people
    Im still on for a kick around, tomorrow at 3 at the monument suit anyone ? even if its only 2 on 2 or whatever i dont care.
    let me know, ill check this tomorrow around 2 to see if theres any interest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Thinking a no then? Wednesday for the usual training in DCU?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Just back frhe airport. Was ready to head to the park probably to watch or play in goals due to the groin, but was hoping to see a good turnout. To see another session cancelled due to poor turnout is disappointing. We clearly haven't reached our target of organising like a proper football team.

Tuesday works better for me this week, again probably just to watch on that surface.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

Lads I'll be able to play this Wednesday but I think I have to take it easy...what with the ankle and all.

Will someone book the pitch and post the time etc...

Tuesday might be difficult for me work - but I'll try and get out of it if I can.

Cheers,

Mikie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

To see another session cancelled due to poor turnout is disappointing. We clearly haven't reached our target of organising like a proper football team.

Yeah it's sad alright. But thats what happens when players try to run the team. These sessions need management authority stamped all over them. Otherwise players like me see this as just some kick about organized by a few players and will find other things to do that seem more important on a Sunday afternoon. Tis the exact reason why I can't get my two mates to join us at the moment.

I'll be there on Wednesday if thats when the next session is.

Advertisement