Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Camera - Memory Card.

Options
  • 29-03-2007 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Sony digital camera (a present from my mum:) ). With it she bought me a Toshiba SD memory card. Are the two compatable? I don't want to say anything until I'm sure as it would hurt her if she bought the wrong attachment (she has a history of this)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

what camera model is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

DSC-W55 Cybershot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Like most sony stuff that only takes Memory Stick Pro or Pro Duo. Your SD card is no use to you I'm afraid. It does have internal memory so you can take a few photos until you get a Memory Stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Some camera shops sell generic memory sticks which are half the price of
    sonys original and appear to be just as good . Iv'e had a 512mb generic stick for 2 yrs with no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

You can get the memory stick duo's from shop4memory.com. They aren't too expensive and are based in Kilkenny so delivery doesn't take too long.

• Advertisement
Advertisement