Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Whats going on??

Options
  • 29-03-2007 1:28pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right, i can't access the eve forums in work, and i quite like reading about the current, i dunno, politics that are happening at the moment. There seemed to have been alot of stuff in the last month (Galaxy wide wars, titans and carriers being destroyed, dev's behaving badly etc...), and then nothing for the last few days. Has BoB laid down some sort of information blocking campaign?? What else am i gonna do in work?

So, whats going on in the Eve universe at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

About the be the biggest capital ship fight tonight BoB Vs. Coalition. Going to be VERY VERY BIG! Pray the node holds up. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Are these things planned out in advance, or is it a case of BoB/Coalition are invading a specific system with alot of defenses? And are the odds tipped in anyone's favour? Will there be foul play?? Yes, i'm bored!!

Basiclly the coalition put a RKK (BoB) pos into reinforced, and it comes out in the next hour, so bob will have
    SirMolle wrote:
    Just to paint you a picture.

We are expecting;

200-300 capital ships total
    Anywhere from 2-7 Titans
    Anywhere from 5-25 Motherships
    5-10 Support fleets, in the numbers of at least 100 each.

Whatever goes down, it will be written into the history.

waiting for the coalition fleet and whatever else BoB Allies bring along with them, on the xelas/axe/coreli/aftermath side of things i can tell you we have a gang of 80 pilots when i last looked, current location and destination are classified though. With more pilots joining every minute. :D

Tis going to be a fun fight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

R0ot wrote:
    Basiclly the coalition put a RKK (BoB) pos into reinforced, and it comes out in the next hour, so bob will have

waiting for the coalition fleet and whatever else BoB Allies bring along with them, on the xelas/axe/coreli/aftermath side of things i can tell you we have a gang of 80 pilots when i last looked, current location and destination are classified though. With more pilots joining every minute. :D

Tis going to be a fun fight.

Well, i hope to have some updates from you, so i can have something to read in work tomorrow :D

Okay so heres what i know, BoB pos destroyed by coalition, 28+ capitals lost on the coalition side along with 100's of support. Less lost on the bob side in terms of support. Also no bob / bob allies capitals were downed. Rumors are circulating
    that the BoB pos was a decoy with nothing in it. Even though im on bob's side I don't believe this until i see SirMolle saying it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Even if BoB loose there will still be claims that developers helped them in some way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I thought the rumour was that the system was capped by the developers at 700, so it made it difficult for reinforcements etc?

It'd be genius if there was nothing in it, and a real boost to BoB's PR war. You might hate them for being developer favourites or whatever, but you have to admire someone who can pull off such a ruse.

Advertisement