Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB exchange FULL ???

Options
  • 29-03-2007 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

I have a 3MB IBB account in my home/office in Lucan. Very happy with it.
    3MB down, 3MB up and no cap. lovely! all for €40 (excl VAT) :)

So moving into new offices in Barrington Road, D4.
    Call IBB to order the same again for the D4 premises.
    The sales lady checks and says there is coverage but that the exchange (Ringsend high site) there is FULL!!! :(
    I would have to wait for someone to leave before I could get a connection there.
    Anyone willing to cancel their IBB wireless account in the area so I can get on LOL

The only other package that comes close (high upload with no cap) is from Magnet Business but that is €450.00 a month! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I take it you mean 3MB

There is a cap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭skorn

LOL yeah 3MB (not 3GB)

IBB Breeze 3MB definately has no cap
    I was told by Magnet sales the "Business Premium" has no cap

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

skorn wrote:
    LOL yeah 3MB (not 3GB)

I can confirm that there is no cap on the IBB Breeze connection. That's what I used in my old appartment before moving out 3 weeks ago. I downloaded between 30gb and 150gb per month, every month for over a year. No complaints for IBB. And yes, I do mean gb and not mb.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

skorn wrote:
    LOL yeah 3MB (not 3GB)

Take a closer look at the T&C's

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

whose T&Cs ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Maybe there is hope for IBB after all. In the good old days they would have just continued signing up customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭skorn

T&C's check and errr still no cap (sorry ntlbell)

BTW email complaint sent to IBB and in less than 1 day they have it sorted and I am getting my new connection in a week :D
    who says IBB customer service is **** :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Yep, they turn away people now which is good. Myself and neighbour were both on the RTE mast. He got his equipment upgraded a few months back (he had the really old antenna) and he got changed to Three Rock as RTE was now full. I'm still pointing towards RTE (thank god, def one of their better performing sites).

Advertisement