Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I setup a PC LAN tourney

Options
  • 29-03-2007 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I wanted to use PES as a tourney game locally but I didnt find options in the game to make a LAN type of play. Yet, I do see PES tourneys around the world so there has to be a way of setting it up to play under LAN.

Can anyone please guide me or point me in the right direction/guide to setup PES as a LAN game for a tourney?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

You cant play PES over a LAN configuration anymore.

Konami removed the feature due to it being used to play the pirated version of the game over the net. The only way you can play these days is through the Konami servers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Abbas

Thanks for your reply.

Can an older version (v5 or v4) be played over the LAN?

-a

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Could ya not just play on the same pc/console if in the same area like?? Also if is a case of master league teams, I'm sure it wouldnt be that hard to get them copied over to where ever your playin. Just a thought :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Pro Evo 4 can be. It's the worst of the series though, so once you're able to put up with that. :)

Thanks for all the responses.

I guess we'll do a two people per PC kind of setup.

Would appreciate if anyone could point some general ideas as far as setting up a tourney is concerned. Any particular details like teams, stadiums, settings wtc. that should or shouldn't be used?

-a

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Can play 8 players on one pc with pes6 need a lot USB ports and PS2 adapters.

10 min matches , Club or Country teams, Condition normal.

Usually fair, if people are paying they expect to pick who they want if they playing for fun play random teams or Random Selection.

kdjac

Thanks for the info. The entries will be free. I was actually thinking about a 1 on 1 as in two people per PC with 10 PCs next to each other.

KdjaCL wrote:
    Can play 8 players on one pc with pes6 need a lot USB ports and PS2 adapters.

10 min matches , Club or Country teams, Condition normal.

Usually fair, if people are paying they expect to pick who they want if they playing for fun play random teams or Random Selection.

kdjac

Advertisement