Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Motorola review wanted

• 29-03-2007 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has one of these I am thinking of buying one? Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Which Model?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

MrsSimba wrote:
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has one of these I am thinking of buying one? Many thanks

what phone is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Look at the tags its the V3xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

motorolas are gank.
    either i had the misfortune of owning two crap v3xx's or they are just simply rubbish handesets., from others opinions i think its due to the latter.

had 2 v3xx's from 3. problems were endless but mainly were associated with brutal and scandalous reception (makes you want to hopt it off a wall kinda thing). whenever you picked the phone up it would drop coverage by a few bars until you were left with zero or no coverage, then it would go searching again........talk about crap. this happened on 2 v3xx's i was given.
    also one wouldnt charge and when it did charge i got just a days usage. not using hsdpa or anythin, think it was due to the shi*** coverage it zapped the battery more than it should

i got a nokia n73 now and have more or less full coverage all the time every time and more than 1 days battery also.

v3xx? if you value your sanity & dont want to end up like van gogh i would avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Whatever you do, do not get a Motorola. They make the world's worst mobiles. And I talk from experience here.

Unless you're into inflicting pain on yourself. If that's the case, go for it, Motorola is the business!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Wicklowdew

I would never buy a motorola phone if I were you. Mine had some problems but nothing overly serious. It made the warranty and then died the same week. I'd never buy a motorola again. Look snazzy but are really crap.

so there you go OP

motos are crap FACT

no i dont believe motorolas are crap, i just got delivery of a E6 this model is like the iphone and not available in europe. and its an amzing phone.I havent used motorola much in my lifetime but i think this is a nice phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

I'm sorry, motos have the worst ui of any phone I've used, especially when compared with other manufacturers handsets.

They're just frustrating to use. Nothing is where it should be, the menus make no sense and they are unreliable (in my experience).

If you like the moto razr "look" wait till the Nokia N76 is available. Just my two cents. I realise that many people have no issues with motos.

Each to their own.

PS: I don't see any tags attached to this post??!

quintron wrote:
    I'm sorry, motos have the worst ui of any phone I've used, especially when compared with other manufacturers handsets.

They're just frustrating to use. Nothing is where it should be, the menus make no sense and they are unreliable (in my experience).

If you like the moto razr "look" wait till the Nokia N76 is available. Just my two cents. I realise that many people have no issues with motos.

Each to their own.

PS: I don't see any tags attached to this post??!

Nokia are amazing but i donot like the n76, it looks kinda weird. I would prefer the n95

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Wouldn't touch a Motorola to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

@drdre
    The e6 is linux based so totally different and ui sO cant compare..the current range available in ireland are all crap!

damo86 wrote:
    @drdre
    The e6 is linux based so totally different and ui sO cant compare..the current range available in ireland are all crap!

Yeah you are right the range in ireland is so crap,thats why i bought this one to have something different :)

*spits out.........

the razor has a horrible awful interface, god almighty!

the backspace and power down keys are right under each other goddamnit.

good riddance to them and them closing down is a good thing!

Advertisement