Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specialized - where to by ??

Options
  • 29-03-2007 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any other shop, preferably near Dublin, that stock Specialized bikes ? I want to buy a particular bike and Cycleways won't have it in stock for some time.

I can get the same bike online at evanscycles.com for the same price, but they have a 10-12 day stock delay on it and there is the delivery time etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The nearest I can think of is http://www.mcconveycycles.com/ in Belfast. They will deliver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭HJ Simpson

The Cycle Inn in Tallaght stock Specialized they could probably get what you are looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Money Shot

Cheers guys,
    McConveys didn't have that one in stock either, and I've never heard of the Cycle Inn in Tallaght - i'll give them a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Money Shot wrote:
    I want to buy a particular bike and Cycleways won't have it in stock for some time.
    I'm dying to know - what model?
    I'm guessing that it is something special.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Money Shot wrote:
    I can get the same bike online at evanscycles.com for the same price, but they have a 10-12 day stock delay on it and there is the delivery time etc.

A friend of mine bought a bike from Evans recently and was told the same thing. The bike arrived in about six days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Money Shot

daymobrew wrote:
    I'm dying to know - what model?
    I'm guessing that it is something special.

It was more of a particular size that they didn't have. It was only a Globe City for commuting.

Homer J - thanks a million for that. I rang Cycle Inn in Tallaght and they can have a bike in stock in two days. Not sure why Cycleways can't have it in until mid may. Maybe if it was a Carbon racer, they could have gotten it in quicker - who knows. Thanks again, I didn't think anywhere else in Dublin stocked Specialized - great to know.

Advertisement