Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropshipping - Should I Register for VAT?

Options
  • 29-03-2007 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im not registered for VAT and I recently found a European dropshipping company which dont require their re-sellers to be registered for VAT so in effect charge 19.6% VAT on their products. At the moment Im planning to just sell their products through an Ebay.ie store. My questions is though I know Ebay Ireland have recently changed their policy on VAT for sellers, should I register for a VAT number or would I be ok to just pay the 19.6% charged by the dropshipper on the products I sell?

This is my first business venture and Im not to sure on the best way to approach this so all thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thank a million

Blu

Advertisement