Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

command and conquer 3

Options
  • 29-03-2007 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone has seen or knows of anywhere that is selling command and conquer 3 today. I stopped into gamestop in bray as i was passing by to pick up a copy but was told its not available until tomorrow. I pointed out that the official release date was yesterday the 28th but to no avail. apparantly nothing ever comes out during the week only fridays.

i should have asked why there were 20something copies of an "unreleased" game occupying the No 1. position of the in house chart stand.

Comments

There's some discussion going on in the Strategy board :)

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

oh ty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cano

I'll tell you why, they prep the store on a thursday for the weekend, I.E all charts are updated and new point of sale goes out. If they where going by the book they would have pre-book this game stickers on all the titles that where due out the following day. On a thursday late night it doest make sence to sticker 200 games and then remove rthe stickers the following mornig. However they could have just ran out of stickers on that day.

GAMES ONLY RELEASE ON FRIDAY--- DVD'S ON MONDAY

FACT

Advertisement