Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted a good home red eared terrapin

Options
  • 29-03-2007 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

I have had my terrapin for 15 years. due to moving and we are going to be building I have no where to put him. I am not going to give him away unless I find a good home. If you are interested please get in touch. You need to be in the know about them?:o :o:o:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

My place seems to be the home for older RES - I have 6 at the moment - my guys live in the garden year round currently in a paddling pool but later this year the pond will be finised & the heated house will be in place - having said that RES can cope very well in our climate the only thing they can not do is hatch eggs - but they live long & happy lives etc - Will post up some pics later. We brought all the sliders inside a month ago to make sure they were all fine & healthy & to give the shells a good clean & they are all in perfect health!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I'd love to see some pictures too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭andrawolf

please if anyone can help get in touch:D

Advertisement