Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Play.com

• 29-03-2007 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Anyone buy something expensive from play.com and it took a couple of days to check credit card details? My mate is buying the n95 and because it was his 1st time ordering anything he had to ring them up as his card was declined and had to be verified. That was 3 days ago and the a/c still says card declined even though there should be no probs with the card.

Just wondering did anyone have similar experence as the N95 is for me and I dont want it delayed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Play.com don't ship phones to Ireland or do they?

edit: hummm their delivery policy says everything excluding eletronics and gadgets, I never knew about mobiles...

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Ruu wrote:
    Play.com don't ship phones to Ireland or do they?

edit: hummm their delivery policy says everything excluding eletronics and gadgets, I never knew about mobiles...

This fellas brother lives in fermanagh or up the north somewhere. They wont deliver mobile phones to ROI thats why her ordered it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MrB

This fellas brother lives in fermanagh or up the north somewhere. They wont deliver mobile phones to ROI thats why her ordered it for me.

That might be your problem, if the CC billing address is different to the delivery address some company can get difficult. Ring your CC company and get them to add your brothers address to your account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Do what MrB says and then ring Play.com back and ask them to try again while you're on the phone to them. It's happened me a few times and I've found them pretty good to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

I was chatting to someone from play.com today. They are having some problems
    with their computers and that is what was causing the delay. The account should be cleared by monday and should have the phone by this time next week.
    Thanks for the help lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement