Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broband ethernet Socket problem

Options
  • 29-03-2007 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Ok here's the deal i own a PS3 and well i dont have wireless broadband so im currently connecting my PS3 via Ethernet cable and well the other day i was moving back my Broadband box to the PC room and well i by accident put the USB into the ethernet socket, by the way its a Netopia 3341 2-Port Combi Router, Well anyway i tried connecting my PS3 Ethernet cable to the ethernet socket in the back of the Broadband box as usual but this time it did not recognise the ethernet cable, so i think i may have broken the Ethernet Cable socket...Is it possible to get fixed so advice on this would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭stanley1

I think replacing the router would be the quickest and cheaper solution, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 COMEDYCORPSE

stanley1 wrote:
    I think replacing the router would be the quickest and cheaper solution, sorry.

Thanks yeh im going into town on Saturday to the 3G store on Henry Street to see what they say, hopefully i'll be able to buy one off them otherwise i'll have to ring Eircom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 COMEDYCORPSE

Bump

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Why are you 'bump'ing? you told us what you are going to do - what are you expecting?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Argos might be cheaper. They have a selction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement