Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice needed?

• 29-03-2007 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

While attending a function lately, alot of damage was caused to the premises. I didn't do any of this damage but have been identified on cctv apparently, (I'm viewing it as soon as I can) with my hand on a potted tree while two anonymos people were trying to lift it up, it was susequently destroyed to say the least.
    I can safely say that I didn't cause any damage though I am being threatened with criminal proceeding's unless I foot the bill which amount's to something crazy.

My own thinking on the matter is that nobody could prove guilt on my part just by viewing me with with my hand on a tree and not actually causing any damage along with the fact that no eye witness could possibly say that I caused any damage.

Any thoughts people? it would be well apprieciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 crazy2000

your innocent untill proven gulity in the eyes of the law.. so if your as innocent as you say u are you really have nothing to be worried about.. if the evidence is not on the cctv camara, then u cannot be accused for something you didnt do..

being pressurised by them is common, so as to get you to confess..

try not to worry to much, everything will work out for you soon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement