Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Couriers

Options
  • 29-03-2007 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i need some help.

I need to send boxes weighing 6kg to the uk. Its a product that weighs 6kg so its going to be regularly but i need the cheapest option.

Anpost said 39 euro
    Interlink said 28 euro

There must be a cheaper option then these guys if i open a account with someone. I would like it to be around 10-15 euro a box.

Hope somone can help

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Any recommendations?
    I need the cheapest option.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

There is another franchise called Fastway but I have no idea about prices and then there is DHL . I usually get stuff from Interlink myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Second Fastway, have dealt with them a few times. Fairly reliable and on time.

thanks guys i will check out fastway.dhl is too expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

Have occasionally had stuff delivered from UK with Interlink. No problems.

Normally it's TNT, they're quite dear but quick & reliable.

If you search the thread or one or two of the others I think there a few other couriers have been mentioned in the past.

• Advertisement

jrey1981 wrote:
    Have occasionally had stuff delivered from UK with Interlink. No problems.

Normally it's TNT, they're quite dear but quick & reliable.

If you search the thread or one or two of the others I think there a few other couriers have been mentioned in the past.

Thanks jrey im mainly looking for the cheapest one.It doesnt have to be a large branded company can even be a small company.
    Thanks

Advertisement