Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Selling my jeep whats the best way?

Options
  • 29-03-2007 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all,

Have a Pajero 01 swb 2.5td hi spec model and I just got a new company car want to get rid of the jeep asap and I mean asap.
    As the title said whats the best way?
    Is there garages about that will do a cash buy from me?
    Would I be mad for taking this route?
    Just couldnt be arsed with weeks of tire kickers wasting my time tho!

Thanks all

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

dealer will buy it at a trade price, most won't want a 2.5 anyway as the 3.2 DI-D is the only sought after engine.

Put it on Carzone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭johnnymc

colm_mcm wrote:
    dealer will buy it at a trade price, most won't want a 2.5 anyway as the 3.2 DI-D is the only sought after engine.

Put it on Carzone

Interesting, anywhere I can find the going rates for this model, using cbg or autotrader is a joke with the extremes in price differences.(one is going for 17g wtf )

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I know the trade value of your jeep, but you'd probably not believe me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭johnnymc

PM me it, dont mind as I got it from my friends garage on the cheap anyway thats why Im asking about going that route!

edit but it would be nice to make a bob or two ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

How much you looking for? PM if you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

What's the mileage?

Advertisement