Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Prank Stories

Options
  • 29-03-2007 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,470 ✭✭✭✭

I was quite enjoying that prank thread til it was closed. Anyway it reminded me of this story I heard....

This lad and his wife went for a holiday to Spain or somewhere like that. He was a mechanic and so were all his mates. While he was away his mates dissassembled (I know) his car, brought it into the lads house and re-assembled it! He came home to find his car in the front living room. As far as I know they had to knock a wall of the house to get it out.

Funny stuff anyway. But not for him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

cson wrote:
    I was quite enjoying that prank thread til it was closed.
    So was I. Anyone messes this one up they get a long ban.
    So will cson for sticking his neck out so quickly after I closed the other one.

Let's see how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

cson wrote:
    I was quite enjoying that prank thread til it was closed. Anyway it reminded me of this story I heard....

This lad and his wife went for a holiday to Spain or somewhere like that. He was a mechanic and so were all his mates. While he was away his mates dissassembled (I know) his car, brought it into the lads house and re-assembled it! He came home to find his car in the front living room. As far as I know they had to knock a wall of the house to get it out.

excellent. seen it on tv done but it was a speed boat. still laugh when ever i hear about it...

right, mine is more of a vindictive story...
    couple of months ago a m8 of mine found out her bf cheated on him.
    so she was in his house 1 night, she cut the back of his couch open, just a small 5 inch cut, and stuck a dead raw fish inside.

took him about 2 weeks to find the smell. he had to burn more or less everything in the room to get rid of the smell.

funny thing about it was he spent the 2 weeks pulling the house apart looking for what it was.

have to admit, its a classic one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

hi

in college every wednesday I would arrive back to our shared house late, around 8pm.

Living with 3 other lads, the messing was mighty but did not expect this.

Got to front door and glass panel is smashed. Door is slightly open.

Look a side of house, Dessie's window is open and curtains blowing in wind. I look in the window and see his computer is gone, cds are all over the place, bed is on its side and all wardrobes and drawers are a mess.

I go back to front door and into house, I can see the living room is a mess. TV is gone, video gone, chairs upside down, our wall of beer cans has been knocked over.

Into the kitchen and our coin jar is emptied all over the floor - back door open.

At this stage I am sh1tting myself but pluck up the courage to go upstairs.

I grab a wooden leg of a chair and head upstairs. Ronan's room is a mess, my room is a mess (computer gone, drawers empty) and the last room is Johns.

I go to open the door and think to myself "what if the burglars are in here?" - I ran into the room armed with the leg of a chair in one hand and a mobile in the other.

There are the three lads sitting on the beds, p1ssing themselves. I collapse on the ground and go a very pale shade of white.

Needless to say I saw the funny side, but only after a few short ones in the pub!!

Classic.

S

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

cson wrote:

if they managed to disassemble it once to put it into the living room, surely they could disassemble it again to take it out rather than knocking a wall down?

Years ago when I was working in a certain supermarket (not sure if I can mention names?), a good friend of mine was being semi-trained in the deli. This girl was all dressed and ready and was chatting to one of the guys there. He was busy chopping some meat with a butchers knife. Next thing you know the knife chops off one of the guys fingers. Theres blood everywhere.

She's crying. Goes to call the ambulance but stops when she notices that he's in stitches laughing. Turns out he had put a sausage into one of the glove fingers and had ketchup in there too.

I thought it was a pretty good prank.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I thought it was a pretty good prank.

Well I lol'd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

A friend of mine was telling me today that one of his friends ordered a load of cement to his house. The guy arrived to his front door with one of those massive trucks full of it. When he told him he hadn't ordered it the guy wouldn't leave saying that it was definitely ordered to that address. I think the argument went on for a good 20 mins before the driver gave up and went off with the cement.

Id say the guys that ordered it had some laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Great one I heard the other day..

Couple of lads on holiday in Florida, one of them brought a bottle of fake tan, got one of the other lads suncream bottles and replaced the suncream with fake tan.
    When he commented on the weird smell from the bottle, the other lads just said, "oh it goes like that in the sun" he believed them and 2 days later was quite burnt and but had an unusual tan also.. He couldnt work out what it was, but vowed to keep buying the same suncream!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

slumped wrote:
    hi

in college every wednesday I would arrive back to our shared house late, around 8pm.

Living with 3 other lads, the messing was mighty but did not expect this.

Got to front door and glass panel is smashed. Door is slightly open.

Look a side of house, Dessie's window is open and curtains blowing in wind. I look in the window and see his computer is gone, cds are all over the place, bed is on its side and all wardrobes and drawers are a mess.

I go back to front door and into house, I can see the living room is a mess. TV is gone, video gone, chairs upside down, our wall of beer cans has been knocked over.

Into the kitchen and our coin jar is emptied all over the floor - back door open.

At this stage I am sh1tting myself but pluck up the courage to go upstairs.

I grab a wooden leg of a chair and head upstairs. Ronan's room is a mess, my room is a mess (computer gone, drawers empty) and the last room is Johns.

I go to open the door and think to myself "what if the burglars are in here?" - I ran into the room armed with the leg of a chair in one hand and a mobile in the other.

There are the three lads sitting on the beds, p1ssing themselves. I collapse on the ground and go a very pale shade of white.

Needless to say I saw the funny side, but only after a few short ones in the pub!!

Classic.

S
    lol, we did something like that to a guy in college, he wasn't amused :(

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭knighted

best one i heard was a group of lads sharing a house -one poured out the blokes conditioner and filled it up with immac instead -

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

mathew wrote:
    Great one I heard the other day..

Couple of lads on holiday in Florida, one of them brought a bottle of fake tan, got one of the other lads suncream bottles and replaced the suncream with fake tan.
    When he commented on the weird smell from the bottle, the other lads just said, "oh it goes like that in the sun" he believed them and 2 days later was quite burnt and but had an unusual tan also.. He couldnt work out what it was, but vowed to keep buying the same suncream!!!!!!!!!!

heheheeh skin cancer ;) lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

It was 20 years ago now when I had my first job in a supermarket. The assistant manageress was a snooty cow who loved giving orders especially if those orders involved putting people down or humiliating them. Anyway, after about 5 months, it was my turn to be picked on so she said I had to clean the womens jacks. I went in with the mop and bucket and did the biz but she said it wasn't good enough and she wanted it clean enough so she could see her reflection. Right so I thought, so I paid a visit to the butchers at the back of the shop and borrowed something.

An hour later herself goes into the jacks and almost immediately there's a massive scream and she runs out all pale and shocked. She screeches my name and brings the manager and yours truly down to the womens jacks wherein lies a pigs head on the seat. "What is that doing there?" she screeches. "Well you said you wanted to see your reflection" says I. Needless to say, I was sacked but it was a sh!te job anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

Good one, would have loved to been there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

At night pour used oil underneath the victims car while parked in the driveway. Pour enough that will be alarming. Continue to do this each night. The subject will spend great deals of money trying to get the oil leak repaired time and time again. I have even heard of a person buying a new car after the repeated attempts at repair.* Imagine their surprise when that new car starts leaking too.

*may not be true, may be a bare-faced lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Two of my mates were on a flight to New York.
    One of them fell asleep (after a few drinkies)
    The other found a oxygen mask under his seat.
    After about an hour he put the mask on started screaming and shaking the other till he was awake a screaming, believing the plane was going down.
    He has of course sworn revenge! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭smoke

One of the lads in my old job locked the door in one of the toilet cubicles from the inside and then climbed out. There was always spare work boots lying around the job so he took a pair and placed them inside so it looked like someone was in there. The manager was really worried at the end of the day asking "who's in there I have to lock up, is everything alright". After about 10 mins he decided to have a peak over the door...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,470 ✭✭✭✭cson

Last year at some obscure festival....;) i saw a heap of lads shoulder a port-a-loo over with someone in it. Said port-a-loo had seen a lot of activity to say the least. Not too funny for whoever was inside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mikelowri

yeah, i saw that too, not sure if they actually knew the person inside though

Advertisement