Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Q?

Options
  • 29-03-2007 9:18pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so Im thinking about repeating 6th year seeing as Im about 50% confident about getting a good result. So if i want to repeat will i have to still do the leaving cert? When do i tell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Em, quick question....what would the point of repeating 6th year be if you weren't going to do the Leaving at the end of it? Is that not the point lol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭boger

nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Well presumably because the extended fee paying period has ended , your decision has been made for you. If you have paid then you may as well sit it but if you havent paid it then you'll have a hell of a struggle to get in

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Em, quick question....what would the point of repeating 6th year be if you weren't going to do the Leaving at the end of it? Is that not the point lol?
    sorry, i worded it wrong.. Like do i sit the original Leavin cert?

Advertisement