Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U.V Tattoos

Options
  • 29-03-2007 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I was wondering if anybody out there has any u.v work done.
    I was looking at some pictures on the net and i have seen some work on T.V but I would like to know how they heal and how much shows up in normal light. So anyone who has one in Titanium White i would like to hear what you think about it.
    And what studios stock the ink.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

to be honest.. i have heard nothing but bad things in the duration of my tattooing about uv ink..
    2 lads i work with went to the states to visit a few heads.. my boss being one of the lads, trained with a few of the heads and he went to see his old boss.. on thier stay they noticed uv ink in one of the studios.. it had been sitting up on a shelf for a few months because joe throwbridge had heard bad sh1t too.. when shaggy the piercer from my shop picked it up.. the bottem of the bottle warped and it was already seeping ink through the plastic.. call me old fasioned but i defo aint putting that **** in my body.. espicially if it melts plastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

Hey.

Theres been a few threads about this over the last couple years (search 'uv ink') )and its only ever gotten good press on this thread, from this crowd (I think).

I asked about it last year in Amsterdam and one guy shouted at me for even considering it, which I wasn't even doing, just asking questions, then the other two tattooists in the place almost pleaded with me not to get one if I could because of the appartent health risks involved. So that really made me realise how bad it must be as there isn't much that's not acceptable in Amsterdam.

Advertisement