Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Migration, how do I spot it?

Options
  • 29-03-2007 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hey all, I've had my tongue pierced with a few years now and there is a tiny little split in front of the stud, it doesn't go all the way down and it's always been there, I'm just wondering how do I know if it's migrating?
    I would go back to the piercer but he's absolutely horrible, I'm terrified of him, I'm not really worried about this though, I don't think it's migrating but how would I know if it was? Thanks for any and all help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

You could always try going to a different piercer who doesn't scare the bejesus out of you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

tongues dont generally migrate unless you do an awful lot of playing with the jewelery or excuse my french but you are out of your head alot an chew on it.. the wee slit.. how wee are we talking? a mm? 2?
    how long has it been pierced.. and as jack b said.. why not go into a diff piercer..? try mark in celestial in the green.. the man knows what hes talkin about.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

Yeah I should look for another piercer but I'm in galway, there's not a whole lot of choice, I wait till I go to dublin to get anything done these days, as I do not recommend getting pierced in galway...

I had the bar I got pierced with in for about a year and a half, I bet that didn't help, it was huge. But it's a pretty wee split at most, 2mm. I've had it pierced for about 2 and a half years...

Another question, when a piercer messes up, do you have to pay them?

Thanks you guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

well uhm thats tricky :)
    you cant really run out of the shop without paying them, and chances are you wont know they messed up (if they did) until a while after therefore youl have paid em already

in general most piercers do a good job its the client who messes up by not following proper healing guidelines etc.

so in short yeah you gotta pay em, you can complain after but i doubt theyl give you the money back

Advertisement