Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers?

Options
  • 30-03-2007 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

Wondering what good hairdressers are around. Basically I made a bit of a bollocks of my hair and need it cut shorter, it's absolutely vital that it's short but not too short(to my ears with the back swept forward to cover the jawbone), and I need the colour touched up, dyed orangey red and have the bits I missed last time bleached and dyed as well as my roots.

I guess it's a bit of a complex job but no more than the cut and highlights a lot of people get.

Where's a good place to get it done that won't cost too much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

French Church Street, next to the moderne
    jeff divines go upstairs there, its a training college,they are excellent!
    great attention to detail and €45 for your whole head of colour, you can walk in off the street and get seen to if there not that busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

€45 for colour and cut or just colour? Otherwise I'm not sure I want to risk a training college...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

acrtoss the road from jeff devines is a place called perfect match iv been going to them for bout 2.5 years now think they are brill i usually get two colours in hair cut and blow drty for bout85e.you can gen walk in off the street too and they could sort you out.fri mornings though is when all the old ladies get their sets so try avoid thre before 12 or else you will leave and they will know what underware you will have on. found that out form exp :D

colour and cut is €50 if you go in and ask theyre really nice, go upstairs though.
    and the teachers go through everything theyre gona do, personaly i have had better treatment and attention to detail in there than anywhere else.

Hmm I'm just a bit wary of trusting anyone with my hair as I absolutely can't go too short as it'll look too boyish on me.

• Advertisement

you asked for a good hairdressers,there one is. any professional hairdressers do consultations or they generaly get sued.

Thanks, I'll give them a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Rozie wrote:
    Thanks, I'll give them a try.

my cousin is doing training there and has been doing my cut and colour at home for the last 2 years. So just cos they're training doesn't mean they're inexperienced.

They'll be great.

Sounds like a plan then.

I just need to figure out exactly what I want done, heh. Need to be specific so they don't go nuts... I need to get it cut so it's "very" short but not "very very short", as in shorter than chinlength but still long enough to sweep down on top of the jawbone...

Kind of like this but shorter and curly and with a much shorter fringe(as it's already very short) - http://www.smashedice.com/el/char/Image17.jpg
    http://photos14.flickr.com/16075717_d73b4cf7ff_o.jpg

Are there any real pictures I could get of someone with hair like that, but curly I wonder? Otherwise, should I be worried?

bring pictures from magazines,with you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement