Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ashely Hartman, new face of a... Hardee's sandwich?

• 30-03-2007 4:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Ashley Hartman, guest star on the OC, and some sort of final contestant on American Idol is now on a national US commericial for Hardee's Spicy Buffalo Sandwich and on the sandwich's microsite.

Has anyone seen her on the OC? Is she the bomb, or just "eh?" Is she a celeb or just a working girl, trying to make it to the big time?

423151144_bd0912f86a.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

I have watched more or less the whole of last series of the OC and she doesnt look remotely familiar! I seriously doubt she's the bomb as you say, given the other person of note advertising burgers in the US is Tara Reid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Yeah I don't recognise the girl either; that's a pretty embarrassing ad though. I always feel really sorry for people from Idol/X-Factor who end up doing crap like that, it must suck to be like "Er, this isn't exactly what I signed up for but maybe it'll help me get famous..."

Advertisement