Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safe Overnight parking in the city

Options
  • 30-03-2007 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

where would the safest place to park near sleepzone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Across the road is a parking lot with gates.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

excellent.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭yellowellie

I think that car park might be only for County Council workers during the week. I'm not sure about weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I parked there but that was ages ago. A quick look on the site http://www.sleepzone.ie/sleepzonegc.html
    Where can I park?
    The Dyke Road parking lot is located just down the street. When approaching the car park from Sleepzone, simply continue down Bothar na mBán road and through the traffic lights; the parking lot is on your right. The cost is €4/day, and free from 6:30pm – 8:30am. Please note that this is an outdoor public car park, and cars and belongings are left at the owners’ risk.
    There is also the Roches car park in the next building.
    Really just ask in the hostel.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

I've left my car overnight in the car-park on Market street many times, and never had a problem......even had a kip in the car there one night (seriously long taxi q!)....no bothers....

• Advertisement
Advertisement