Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan Nightrider bus and Dublin stops

Options
  • 30-03-2007 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

In town the other week, ran into some work colleagues from Navan and was suprised to learn Bus Eireann runs a nightlink type service there. So I hop on and head for Blanch. Only 7 euro, it cuts out the hassle of trying to hail a taxi (plus saves 15 odd quid, out in Blanch, 6 euro cab home, sorted) and, because its a nice, air conditioned, dimly lit leather seated coach, it cuts out the dizzying, nauseating effect of the Sh1telinks long roundabout trek home with the lights blazing in your eyes mixed drinky tiredness the whole way.

Thing is, i looked this up on bus eireann website and Blanch is only a pick up point, seemingly its not really meant to stop there. From those of you who use it, does it stop there regularly or did I get lucky, as if its all the time Ill be taking it from now on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

I've heard of this before but not a Nitelink version. I'll keep it in mind.

Although the comfy seats might be my downfall....I'm a whore for falling asleep on the Fightlink

I've heard of drivers giving out as it was a pick-up point but I can't see them keeping you on the bus against your will TBH. (But it did happen to me few years ago going into work on the 39X the driver wouldn't stop until town.)

You probably did get lucky and got a sound driver.

Advertisement