Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Download Limits

Options
  • 30-03-2007 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Usage.jpg

I work from home and after 5 years of checking, angry letters and phone calls I have finally got what until now was the ultimate luxury enjoyed by third world countries and Antarctica, Broadband.

Unfortunately eircom's Nazi server was offline for the last 2 weeks so I couldn’t check my usage and ive gone over the limit, any ideas on what happens do they charge me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,269 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I found that a month or two ago, I couldn't check usage either. I wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure they don't charge you extra for it and if they do, you should dispute it. As far as I know eircom don't enforce the caps to strictly like other companies might

Its probably about time eircom increased their caps. As with video being used more the caps are relitively low for the prices people pay

Advertisement