Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Traffic Corp Superintendent Arrested for Drunk Driving

Options
124»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

ninty9er wrote:
    The second one was only a slight overreaction. My mother operated a creche for 10 years so I have had enough experience to know I feel the same disgust for both crimes. drink driving is just as bad....ask anyone who's survived being hit by a drunk driver if they can sleep at night....if they can get in a car and if they have psychological issuesr

Sorry but he was arrested for drink-driving, not drink-driving causing an accident/death. The former is a world away from the latter and a galaxy away from systematic paedophilia.

And don't retort that he "could" have hit someone...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

parsi wrote:
    Why not? It was quite likely as he was driving in an urban place!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Oh and keep the thread a-political or it will have to close!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

parsi wrote:
    Sorry but he was arrested for drink-driving, not drink-driving causing an accident/death. The former is a world away from the latter and a galaxy away from systematic paedophilia.

The claim related to his position rather than what might have happened

Advertisement