Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone seen a sink like this?

Options
  • 30-03-2007 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a sink unit like the picture attached, has anyone seen something similar for sale? Basically an inset sink with a largish open wooden unit around it, very plain. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

B&Q have similar in their "finest" range, i was looking through the catalogue last night and seen similar. They are not on the floors of their stores but in the books...

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

I have seen a number about - where exactly are you located? You can get them just outside Naas and a few places in Dublin. But be warned - they are pricey!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

twenty8 wrote:
    I have seen a number about - where exactly are you located? You can get them just outside Naas and a few places in Dublin. But be warned - they are pricey!

I'm in Dublin. Anywhere around there that you've seen? Doesn't have to be marble topped or any of that - I just like the chunky look of it and the fact that there's somewhere to put your contact lens case! I suppose a good carpenter could construct one around an inst basin, come to think of it.

Advertisement