Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

were do you buy sage and onion stuffing for sandwiches

• 30-03-2007 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

when you buy ready made sandwiches they always have chicken , stuffing and mayonese, i wanted to make my own , as their a rip off, were do you get the stuffing for it?

The stuff you get in a packet for roasts takes ages to make, im wondering if anyone sells any ready made stuffing?

Thanks, If you know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

But if you make it yourself and keep it for the week/freeze it for a later date it would cut the cost down so much more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Country-Bumpkin

Theres a tesco value one that you just add water to and then throw in the oven for about 20 minutes or so. I think it costs about 20cent or something ridiculous & it actually tastes remarkably nice!

Advertisement