Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading - Sunday

Options
  • 30-03-2007 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Well Gents, its back to the bread and butter again !! Vital that we keep the good form going and pick up another 3 points and carry on the march up the table.

COYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Reading even, not readins...Ronan is it possible to amend a mail etc...once written and posted ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hatch99 wrote:
    Reading even, not readins...Ronan is it possible to amend a mail etc...once written and posted ?

Only within a short timeframe (I think)

I can take care of it anytime (and its done)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

will head up to tottenhm hale and stroll up park lane until i reach olive branch and as for all the weird irish people.
    ro will text you in the morning with my phone number.

sll excited. havent seen my spurs in so long!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I'm hoping to catch this one on telly. I really hope we win this one, and well, just to put us in good spirits for the game on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Macker

Good win ,should have put more of the chances away ,lets hope for a draw or villa win on Monday ,keep us in 6th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Lot of wasted chances - could have seriously improved goal difference. Defence still look shaky in the centre - Lee and Chimbonda were excellent.

Zokora and Malbranque were impressive too. Great passing though.

Big week now with Seville coming up - hopefully some of them will be going to Easter ceremonies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Good 3 points after the international break. Should have been 4 or 5 in the 2nd half, Defoe as always needed 3 chances and still couldnt score.
    I thought malbranque was very good before coming off.

In saying that, reading opened us up a couple of times in the 1st half !!

Any truth in the rumour that King could be back in the next week or so !!

that was just marvelous!

many thanks to Ronan for fixing me up with a top notch seat. enjoyed the game. was so good to see my belouved spurs before leaving these shores.

and nice to meet some of the guys on here, and some of the regulars at the lane.

thanks guys, and hope to meet some of you at beers on saturday in Rogue on dame street :)

Glad you're still alive mate, can be hard work with Steve and his mates...a lot of heavy drinking been put in this season...:D

My hangover started before wheels up at Stansted, wasn't much better when the pilot planted us at Dublin. Forgot to get cash out of the ATM and Mizzonis wouldn't take a credit card order for delivery...backstards!

Glad you got the win as well, we're not letting you out of the country with your track record! Go to Chelsea next week!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

that was just marvelous!

many thanks to Ronan for fixing me up with a top notch seat. enjoyed the game. was so good to see my belouved spurs before leaving these shores.

and nice to meet some of the guys on here, and some of the regulars at the lane.

thanks guys, and hope to meet some of you at beers on saturday in Rogue on dame street :)

Good to meet you to (however briefly) at the Olive yesterday. Took a few pics yesterday from the paxton.

070401ypl.jpg

070401pen02.jpg

070401pen03.jpg

070401celebration.jpg

070401celebration02.jpg

070401berbs.jpg

070401hudd02.jpg

070401corner02.jpg

070401daws.jpg

• Advertisement

As always Pat, great pics.

Sorry we couldn't stick around much longer, but I wanted to pop up to the Coach & Horses to introduce Eamo to the Halftime Tottenham crew (aka the 5 To Club)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

As always Pat, great pics.

Sorry we couldn't stick around much longer, but I wanted to pop up to the Coach & Horses to introduce Eamo to the Halftime Tottenham crew (aka the 5 To Club)

Not worries I know the feeling. So many people to meet and so little time :D

yep, it was brilliant, and thanks again ronan, i really appreciate all the time out you gave me and the intros.
    next time i am back, i will be picking up some tickets and a couple of rounds in the pub!

by the way, it was really nice of you guys to set his up:

070401celebration02.jpg

robbie and co came over to wave to me when we scored.
    i dont know how you did it, but it was lovely of you
    ;)

Advertisement