Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Companies that install mobile phone car kits

• 30-03-2007 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Im working on finding a good car kit for my nokia and I was wondering does anyone know of companies in Waterford who would install a kit that I've bought on the net??

It seems to be cheaper to buy the kit and then get someone to put it in for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Trotter wrote:
    Im working on finding a good car kit for my nokia and I was wondering does anyone know of companies in Waterford who would install a kit that I've bought on the net??

It seems to be cheaper to buy the kit and then get someone to put it in for me.

Derek Duggan Autos, Railway Square (I think). Very good car electrics man.;) :)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Freddie59 wrote:

Totally concur with this recommendation, if however, Derek cant or wont do it for you, you could try this crowd. They will actually call to your home or work place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Freddie59 wrote:

Gotta agree!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Fajitas! wrote:
    Gotta agree!

I went in today but the place was closed. I think I'll go with the Nokia CK7W Bluetooth Car Kit.

If I bought this separately, would he put it in for me?

Advertisement