Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of Song?

Options
  • 30-03-2007 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Sorry but this is driving me mad, I cant think of the name of this band and song they have. I was watching the music channels on sky before heading into town and saw this song I really liked and wrote down the name but there must have been some error because the song I wrote down is a heavy rock girl band!:mad: The name I wrote down was 'kittle - charlotte'.

Now this is a bit of crap description but the video is 4/5 lads in room playing the song and the main singer is wearing a top what looks like a gray version of an army sweater. At the end of the video the but a tape into the microwave and then take it out an but it into a walkman.

Sorry again for the crap description but thats all I can remember!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

I would say its the (awful) band "Good Charlotte"

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Thread here on songs of all kinds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭not14talk

Na I know who Good Charlottes are! Anyway I posted on the thread!!

Advertisement