Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread of the Day

Options
  • 30-03-2007 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

Why is thread of the day disabled. It'd be good if someone reabled it
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It will probably be turned on when the powers that be get the time to do the rest of the stuff, like search and other features enabled, I would imagine. I think they are quite busy with the real life (tm) at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

they could change it to thread of the week then they'd have more time to do it. who ever runs boards.tv have time but then again all he have to do is pick they only one of the day (if any)

Well it is randomly generated by the software as far as I know, the admins don't personally go through and find a thread of the day (or do they?):eek: *pictures admins arguing at judging table with stacks of printouts* :)

people could vote for it. (just noticed ruu have you been given a higher position)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Ruu wrote:
    Well it is randomly generated by the software as far as I know, the admins don't personally go through and find a thread of the day (or do they?):eek: *pictures admins arguing at judging table with stacks of printouts* :)

You should do it Ruu, you'd be great at it!!!

• Advertisement

I second that

While We're Here. Suggestions For Thread Of The Day. I'd Say This One

LoL Oman , what was your previous or other user name again ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

You should do it Ruu, you'd be great at it!!!
    It would be full of his own bargin threads :D

Oi, no knocking the bargains, Kiwi. :)

• Advertisement

Tristrame wrote:
    LoL Oman , what was your previous or other user name again ? :D
    What do you mean

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Could the 'thread of the day' be which ever thread has the most traffic on a given day? I don't know if his would work as it might always be 'the insult thread' for example, just thought I'd throw it out there :)

Advertisement