Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Easter Eggs

Options
  • 30-03-2007 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

I was trying to buy a few Easter eggs in a local shop today. I went up to the check-out with four eggs but the French guy behind the counter refused to sell them to me. It seems over here each person is only allowed to buy one egg. It seems that in France one egg is un oeuf.

Je prendera mon monteau...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

He probably thought you were Irish and you'd know that that egg would be an ubh .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Right click.......copy........opens babel fish........clicks french to English..........paste
    Funny in a Christmas cracker way :D

Advertisement