Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there ANY VERY GOOD tattooists in DUB?

• 30-03-2007 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi -
    I have a thai tattoo drawn up tailored specifically for me, the layout is crutial as is following the script exact.

Can anyone recommend a place in Dublin? everything ive read recommends travelling abroad - but this is just a simple copy.

Stigmata out in Swords - any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

As I just posted on another topic here, check websites, go into a few tattoo places, check the portfolios. Essentially you wanna look for tattoos that are similar in style to your own, see how each tattoo artist does when they're doing that style. Do your homework!

And read the charter before just asking questions like this, it grates with the regulars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Ditto.

Basically you need to do your research. Check portfolios/read reviews of shops on Bmezine.com etc etc.

It all depends on the work you wanna get done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 TylerDD

didnt mean to hurt your feelings,
    cheers
    Ciao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

No feelings hurt!
    Welcome to the boards, btw. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 denn

Excellent tattooist in classic ink in temple bar. Ask for tommy-very very good at what he does.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 denn

Thats crow street in temple bar

Advertisement