Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to activate Booster Packs on BF1942

Options
  • 30-03-2007 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

i have just got hold of the new BF Collection pack. Apparently i register and get access to Armoured Fury and Euro Force. I have registered now but can't see how to activate the new gear in either single or multiplayer.

Can someone help me out?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Darren_NZ wrote:
    i have just got hold of the new BF Collection pack. Apparently i register and get access to Armoured Fury and Euro Force. I have registered now but can't see how to activate the new gear in either single or multiplayer.

Can someone help me out?

thanks

Both of those expansion packs are for BF2 not 1942 . If they are not on the disks then I presume you have to install EALink and download them there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Darren_NZ

thanks - yes it is BF2.

Still don't know how to get link etc. i have found a link to donwload for $9.95 but I expect that i need to unlock it from my own install.

has anyone else bought this recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah , you have to download EA link. THere should be a card in the box with your activation code. that card will also tell you wat to do.

you get EA link from

www.ea.com/ealink

then clikc gamestore and enter your activation code in the small box in the top righthand side of the screen.

Atleast thats what you do with Northern strike so I assume its the same.

Advertisement